Donate Motorcycle to charity.
The Giving Center wants our generous donors to know that making your motorcycle donation to charity not only helps the organization fund the needs of many like minded charitable causes and helps to meet the needs of those less fortunate in our communities, but you also may be eligible to claim the maximum allowed tax deduction for your charitable contribution.
Giving Center needs the generosity of motorcycle owners who want to be a part of our common future.
Donating your Harley Davidson, Indian, Honda, custom chopper or any other motorcycle to The Giving Center's donation program is a great way to support charitable giving in our local communities. The proceeds from the sale of your motorcycle donation provides care and support for families across the United States.
Here are some things to know when making a motorcycle donation to charity go as seamlessly as possible;
1. We can help with all of the paperwork! Be prepared to provide us with information such as motorcycle make, model, vehicle identification number and current mileage.
2. Make sure that the we have all documents and items needed! Motorcycle, Title, service records, keys, etc..
3. If required or applicable, take your plates! Some States require you to keep your plates. Additionally, personalized plates do not generally follow the motorcycle, they follow the owner. This includes any plates attached if you are donating a trailer as well.
4. File any needed paperwork with your local DMV or similar office that you no longer own the motorcycle but have made a charitable donation to release yourself of any liability. Cancel your registration! In some States you may even be due a partial pro rated refund for paid registration fees. This is something that the Giving Center cannot do for you.
5. Notify your Insurance company.
Know that we work with you throughout the entire process!
Why should You donate a motorcycle to Giving Center?
100 percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated motorcycle will be used to benefit the Giving Center or like minded programs and individuals less fortunate in our communities. You WILL qualify for a tax deduction for donating a motorcycle to charity. Some of the motorcycles donated to Giving Center are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts. Recycling steel and other materials uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution. Taking an inefficient and poorly maintained motorcycle off the road helps save gas and improves the quality of the air we breathe.
YES YOU CAN SUBMIT ANY MOTORCYCLE FOR DONATION
We review all motorcycle donations on a case by case basis and serve All 50 States and Internationally. We have expanded our services to meet the needs of our Military and their Families living and serving globally. Understand though that if it will cost more to pick up than it is worth we cannot pick it up!
Donate a motorcycle with the provided form below Or Call Us toll free at (888)-228-7320